[Koha-devel] Development workflow

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Jan 31 09:43:56 CET 2011

Le 31/01/2011 09:11, Marcel de Rooy a écrit :

> Just my late response on this thread:
>
> 3)    Much depends on how the QA role is filled in [Ian’s plans sounds
> good]. If the QA could give more guidance on which patches should be
> tested next, testers are not just cherry picking patches.. Why should
> QA not mail once a week or so the first 10 or 20 patches that he wants
> to be signed? Could prevent older/larger/less interesting sounding
> patches waiting and newer (smaller/..) patches getting signed and
> pushed. Would make the process even more ‘fair’ to everyone.

Sounds like a very good idea.
I've investigated a little big bugzilla to see if we could have a query
showing what is to sign-off.

It seems that we have ... 164 bugs waiting for sign-off :
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?field0-0-0=cf_patch_status&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=Needs%20Signoff

I'm highly surprised by this number. Did I make a wrong query ? Is
bugzilla uptodate ? I can't imagine there are so many patches awaiting
QA, but maybe i'm wrong ;\

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com