[Koha-devel] irc down ?

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:36:21 CET 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> On 1 February 2011 06:57, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
>> If we move, please to OFTC or anywhere nicer than freenode.
>
> OFTC works for me. It corresponds to the goals and ideals of the Koha project.

OFTC is fine with me.  If the Katipo server stays down for much
longer, I suggest we just plan on migrating over soon.

>> Or maybe
>> it's time to move to a jabber/xmpp multi-user conference so all those
>> Google Talk users can interact with us more easily?
>>
>> koha at conference.jabber.ttllp.co.uk should be open if we want to use it.
>>
> Id be open to giving it a try, but can we run things like the
> meetingbot, logbot, pastebot etc there?

I'm not opposed to the experiment (though not particularly in favor of
it either because of the additional time I suspect it would take to
port the bots over), but would prefer that we set up things so that
the service is named koha at conference.koha-community.org or the like.

Regards,

Galen
--