[Koha-devel] irc down ?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jan 31 19:47:39 CET 2011

Galen Charlton wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> > On 1 February 2011 06:57, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote: [...]
> >> koha at conference.jabber.ttllp.co.uk should be open if we want to use it.
> >>
> > Id be open to giving it a try, but can we run things like the
> > meetingbot, logbot, pastebot etc there?
>
> I'm not opposed to the experiment (though not particularly in favor of
> it either because of the additional time I suspect it would take to
> port the bots over), but would prefer that we set up things so that
> the service is named koha at conference.koha-community.org or the like.

If someone can set conference.koha-community.org DNS appropriately and
help me find how to configure jabber-muc to answer it, then I'm quite
happy to set that up.  Otherwise, someone else can set it up and I'll
move+redirect.

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha