[Koha-devel] [koha-devel] Adding patches to the git

Justin Unrau justin at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jul 4 04:34:07 CEST 2011

Thanks very much (to both Chrises).

I’ve got my branches and trees sorted a bit better now. I’m pretty sure we’re running on Win32 servers, but I’ll check if they’re Virtual Machines. I’d seen msysgit as an option, and am glad to see it seconded.

As far as being brave or getting credit for the installations all of that has to go to my boss. I’m a library school student here doing a co-op term and since I’m coming from a purely hobbyist technical background I am getting innumerable crash courses in everything, it seems. Including the helpful nature of the Koha community. Thanks again.

I’ll come back with more questions as required.

--

Justin Unrau

Prosentient Systems Pty Ltd

+61-2-9212-0899