[Koha-devel] Preparing GBSD (friday)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jul 6 18:56:51 CEST 2011

Hello world,

I’m preparing Friday Global Bug Squashing Day, and want to share a
bugzilla query with you.

I've added a "Patches for GBSD" query that display, Koha module by Koha
module, all patches needing a sign-off, failed QA or does not apply.
To see it : bugs.koha-community.org > Preferences > saved searches >
click "patches for GBSD"

I think it's useful to organise the GBSD = it's better to work module by
module.
At least, at BibLibre, developers will be 2 for a module, working on all
kind of patches. Of course, everybody will be on IRC, so the group of 2
can become a group of 3 ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com