[Koha-devel] Preparing GBSD (friday)

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Jul 7 18:45:16 CEST 2011

On 6 July 2011 18:56, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
> Hello world,
>
> I’m preparing Friday Global Bug Squashing Day, and want to share a
> bugzilla query with you.
>
> I've added a "Patches for GBSD" query that display, Koha module by Koha
> module, all patches needing a sign-off, failed QA or does not apply.
> To see it : bugs.koha-community.org > Preferences > saved searches >
> click "patches for GBSD"

Thanks, Paul! I have added it to the wiki page:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2011-07-08_Global_bug_squashing_day
(Or actually, I have added it to a template, so we can easily re-use it ;-)

> I think it's useful to organise the GBSD = it's better to work module by
> module.
> At least, at BibLibre, developers will be 2 for a module, working on all
> kind of patches. Of course, everybody will be on IRC, so the group of 2
> can become a group of 3 ;-)

Yay!

Best regards,
Magnus Enger

PS
GBSD has already started in some timezones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=2 ;-)