[Koha-devel] Preparing GBSD (friday)

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Jul 8 01:12:33 CEST 2011

On 6 July 2011 18:56, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
> I think it's useful to organise the GBSD = it's better to work module by
> module.
> At least, at BibLibre, developers will be 2 for a module, working on all
> kind of patches. Of course, everybody will be on IRC, so the group of 2
> can become a group of 3 ;-)

I have added a table of bugs that needs signoff to the wiki, sortable
by module/component:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2011-07-08_Global_bug_squashing_day#Claim_a_bug_for_signoff.21
(Sorry for the truncated names of the categories, that's how I got 'em
from Bugzilla...)

It might not be necessary to claim bugs before signing off, but at
least it's there if people want to use it...

Have fun!
Magnus Enger