[Koha-devel] Koha Support provider

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jul 8 15:25:31 CEST 2011

davi at gnu.org wrote:
> I see you have invested high effort to write your email, sending it at 1:59
> night, as per your local time.  My pain with you do not end! After you fired
> me from your software.coop cooperative, formerly known as our-coop.

No special effort.  We started as a support co-op for Internet Service
Providers, so some members have never worked 9-5, which is still
useful because our current customers are in many timezones - as are
Koha community online meetings!  (3am local next month...)

The objections still stand. I won't answer the inaccuracies in the
to resolve our dispute by replying to our direct emails, as requested.

The reasons for objecting are independent of that dispute anyway.

Hope that clarifies,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha