[Koha-devel] Koha Support provider

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:52:30 CEST 2011

Hi
Le 09/07/2011 11:37, davi at gnu.org a écrit :
> Ian Walls wrote:
>
> No new customers have requested the EDIFACT feature, so we have not invested
> time on that. It looks like clients are not interested in it.
Well, in fact, some libraries are eagerly anxious to have EDIFACT
feature in Koha. But since there are some work in progress on that...
And we donot want to reegineer some already produced code (even though
not publicised) and donot have time or budget to devote to that, we have
to tell them Koha does not do that at the moment.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT