[Koha-devel] Koha Support provider

davi at gnu.org davi at gnu.org
Mon Jul 11 11:46:42 CEST 2011

LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:
> davi at gnu.org a écrit:
> > Ian Walls wrote:
> > No new customers have requested the EDIFACT feature, so we have not
> > invested time on that. It looks like clients are not interested in it.
>
> Well, in fact, some libraries are eagerly anxious to have EDIFACT
> feature in Koha. But since there are some work in progress on that...
> And we donot want to reegineer some already produced code (even though
> not publicised) and donot have time or budget to devote to that, we have
> to tell them Koha does not do that at the moment.

To me it is just a matter of time. We can not donate time to the community now
as we are very short of it.

We have to spend time where it produces money to us. For us, at this time, it
is a matter of survival.

Best regards,
--
David Díaz (davi) worker of www.leals.com, a business democratically
managed by its workers. Webmaster, Debian Maintainer, Software Engineer.