[Koha-devel] Koha Support provider -- Update for the description and contact email

davi at gnu.org davi at gnu.org
Tue Jul 12 11:36:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

See below update for the description and contact email. If it is possible we
would like to link to our Koha demo, else feel free to drop it.

Company Name:  leals.com

Contact Person:  David Díaz

Contact email:  info at leals.com

Website: www.leals.com

Telephone:  +34 922 37 18 42

Address:  Iriarte, 12, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, S/C de Tenerife, Spain

Short description of your services:

<snip>
We provide the full range of services: installation, migration from other
platforms, data loading, integration with other systems, customisation and
development, training, maintenance, ongoing support, consulting and hosting if
required. See http://www.leals.com/library for details.

You can access to our Koha demo at http://library.leals.com/ for the OPAC, and
http://library.leals.com:8080/ for the Staff Interface. To log in type 'demo'
to both user and password.

Our aim is to put technology to serve our customers. Our work shows our focus
on quality, stability, security, cost and open standards.
</snip>

Best regards,
--
David Díaz (davi) worker of www.leals.com, a business democratically
managed by its workers. Webmaster, Debian Maintainer, Software Engineer.