[Koha-devel] Koha Support provider

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 12 12:59:39 CEST 2011

JAMES Mason wrote:
> i would personally like to see a url link to the 'koha-community.org' website on *every* Koha support-vendor's website,
> as the *very* minimum requirement for being listed on the kc.org 'Paid Support' page
>
> what do other people think about this - as a minimum requirement?
> is it a worthy topic for the next IRC meeting?, or can we sort this issue out on the mailing-list

I agree, but it's been discussed in past IRC meetings and rejected:
http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2010-05-05#i_434736
http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2010-06-02#i_451219

Has anything happened that is likely to change the decision?

My other objections to the listing proposed in this thread still stand.
Should I explain them further?

Thanks,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha