[Koha-devel] Newbie's Question on Translation

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:03:20 CEST 2011

Hi Mates,

I just do not find tutorial/how to translate koha-community.org site.
I did ask google, but there was no good answer nor on
koha-community.org pages.

I'd like to provide a Bahasa Indonesia[0] page of koha-community.org
as well as our friend has already done on Spanish[1].

AFAIK. It seems like I have to build on dedicated server like Tomas
did[2]. Am i wrong?

Or Could it be easier to just using Wordpress tools[3]?

Thanks in advance.

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_language
[1] http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2011-July/029944.html
[2] http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-devel/2011-July/035848.html
[3] http://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+translation

Best regards,
--
Andi Sugandi.
openSUSE-id Team, openSUSE Community Member.

https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/andisugandi