[Koha-devel] patches conflict (bugs 5549 / 5872)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jul 27 12:00:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

This week, I worked hard to rebase & test & clean bugzilla 5872 (it's
something like the 4th or 5th time someone does that...) 5872 is about
granular circulation rules (including hold rules based on library
branch/itemtype/patron categorycode)
The bug 5549 is about hourly loans.

There are *big* conflicts between them : admin/smart-rules.pl,
C4/Circulation.pm just to name 2 files that will have problem.

How will we deal with this problem ? who ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com