[Koha-devel] Perl scripts not ending in .pl

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Sat Jul 30 21:51:16 CEST 2011

Some of Koha's Perl scripts have filenames not ending in .pl.
This just hit me badly because those are not handled by fix-perl-path.PL.
Personally, I could just get away with pkgsrc's REPLACE_PERL feature, but maybe other people would benefit from correct interpreter paths too.
So, is there any reason why not to change the following file names (and all references to them, of course)?

./misc/admin/koha-preferences
./misc/maintenance/borrowers-force-messaging-defaults
./misc/translator/translate
./opac/unapi
./reports/issues_by_borrower_category.plugin
./reports/itemtypes.plugin
./svc/bib_profile
./svc/bib
./svc/authentication
./svc/config/systempreferences
./svc/new_bib

(there are, of course, *.t Perl scripts not listed here)

debian/list-deps ist probably irrelevant as long as Debian keeps perl in /usr/bin.
fix-perl-path.PL is special.
acqui/pdfformat/layout[23]pages.pm have superflous shebang lines.