[Koha-devel] KOHA version 3.0, my question is about the advantages of KOHA 4

Clay Fouts cfouts at liblime.com
Tue Jun 7 21:32:33 CEST 2011

"1. the fork exists mainly because of Liblime's 3.0 release manager;"

Back to "Josh made me do it!" chorus... Five months of lead time is not
exactly a last minute change. But I suppose that's as good of excuse as any.

I stand corrected in regards to you passing off your fork as "Koha". So then
why does so little of your work show up in the community repository? Does
software.coop just not do much software development?

Clay