[Koha-devel] KOHA version 3.0, my question is about the advantages of KOHA 4

Clay Fouts cfouts at liblime.com
Tue Jun 7 22:34:25 CEST 2011

Hello, Paul.

What you describe here is an insightful analysis followed up with a
perfectly valid decision that embodies that priorities you've set for your
business in order to benefit your customers. There is a value in seeking to
keep in sync with the git.koha-community.org repo, and there is value in
diverging from it. It's a matter of personal and business priorities which
path to take, and I respect everyone to make that decision for themselves.

Cheers,
Clay