[Koha-devel] KOHA version 3.0, my question is about the advantages of KOHA 4

ccalle ccalle at umsa.bo
Wed Jun 8 00:03:10 CEST 2011

Estimates

This is a topic which I fully understand what is happening with the
versions, and what I personally favor is changing URL and the business
sense behind that there Koha, Koha we adopt in our University and thanks
to community and (http://koha-community.org/) achieves important
objectives.

I do not think there is another alternative as this community that we
are the programmers who love freedom.

Never fails KOHA (http://koha-community.org/) from Bolivia.

Thanks.

Christian Jhonny Calle Jahuira
TUTOR ELEARNING - UMSA
Consultor Sistemas de Informacion de Bibliotecas de la UMSA
Email: ccalle at umsa.bo
Cel: 73017301

--
Atte