[Koha-devel] koha - length of records - separation of items from biblios

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Mar 1 22:50:55 CET 2011

Le 01/03/2011 18:31, MJ Ray a écrit :
> My notes say that RFC was created by a LibLime worker, so a current or
> former LibLime worker may have a definitive answer... BUT:
>
> I suspect it may have been abandoned because one of the MARC fields is
> sent to the Zebra index server and there are benefits like faster
> availability searches if the item data is indexed by Zebra.

IIRC, I moved this RFC to abandonned, because of what MJ wrote : lot of
LL RFCs were announced for 3.2, are maybe in LLEK, but definetly, we had
no news from this.

OTH, this RFC could come back soon because BibLibre made some work on
this (although it's not 100% finished yet).
you can take a look at :
http://git.biblibre.com/?p=koha;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/wip/remove_items_from_marcxml

--
Paul POULAIN