[Koha-devel] koha - length of records - separation of items from biblios

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Mar 1 23:00:06 CET 2011

Paul,
This would be fantastic. Being a state government archives, our
collections grow over time, and some of them very quickly.  I've been
frantically trying to split some of them out in ways that make sense,
but sometimes, splitting just limits accessibility.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571