[Koha-devel] Template with Fluid 960 Grid System

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Mar 3 16:31:55 CET 2011

> in fact we plan to abandon YUI not to adopt Fluid960, but switch to
> jquery-ui.

This is incorrect. We plan to abandon use of the YUI JavaScript
library in favor of jQuery-UI. We will continue to use the YUI Grids
CSS framework

> nothing done on this matter though.

I have already put in several hours of work on the jQuery-UI
conversion. All of it is publicly available in a branch called
"ip-bug-5481-jquery-ui-2010-12-09" at
http://gitorious.org/koha-dev/koha-dev.

It's still a work in progress as far as completeness is concerned, but
most of the converted elements should be working properly.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries