[Koha-devel] Template with Fluid 960 Grid System

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:02:42 CET 2011

Hi,

2011/3/1 Tiago Murakami <trmurakami at gmail.com>:
> I test an adaptation of Fluid 960 Grid System (
> http://www.designinfluences.com/fluid960gs ) with Koha 3.2.5 and I have
> great results on my test OPAC ( http://minhabiblioteca.com/ or
> http://109.123.108.51/ ). The Fluid 960 Grid System is more flexible than
> Yahoo UI.
> Its possible to think about change grid system on official koha template?

We would need a bit more information to consider this.  Do you have
patches we could look at?  Guidance on what it would take to convert
the entire OPAC and/or staff interface?  Something a bit more specific
to explain why you believe this is more flexible than YUI?

This is not to speak one way or the other on the merits of your
proposal, but since, unlike the date picker, this isn't such an
obvious win, a bit more information would help.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton