[Koha-devel] Hacker's corner week 10

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Mar 7 09:46:12 CET 2011

Closing your own patches after they got pushed is not ideal, I agree right-away. Could we open a wiki page for some procedures on bug status changes?

The wiki discussion idea is meant to contribute to the mail Paul will send each week. Just adding to that report will not always attract attention (or even mailing the list..) But other ways are fine too.