[Koha-devel] Hacker's corner, week 19

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed May 11 16:14:10 CEST 2011

* Marcel de Rooy (M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl) wrote:
> Did not see it either until now..
> I would say that at least a discussion on irc or meeting could go together with asking input on dev list?
> Or maybe I missed that one.

It's not a new thing

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roadmap_to_3.4

"All patches should have at least 1 signoff before the Release Manager
looks at them, (exceptions will be made for trivial patches).
Preferably 2 signoffs, 1 from the QA manager and 1 from someone else.
Although 1 from the QA manager will suffice."
And here
http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-devel/2010-November/034655.html

And in fact the idea goes back all the way to the first QA manager.

We didn't manage to pull it off for 3.4, (we sort of did for 3.0), 3.2 we
didnt have a QA manager
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Summary-of-community-meeting-on-koha-td3055814.html.
We are trying again for 3.6.
So its not a new idea, all that is new is clarifying the
procedure (on what is a relatively new wiki page).

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.