[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:38:25 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> Options as I see them
> 1/ Continue with the current workflow, patches signed off, passed qa,
> then into master, with the goal to increase the rate patches are
> signed off

This is my vote! I know it takes more work and more time for features
to be approved, but I'm for a more stable, tested Koha.

That said, I am most certainly not for option #4.  Chris has done
amazing things for Koha, for open source, and for me personally.
Without your efforts Chris I wouldn't be a Koha community member today
and would have never thought to help get the manual off the ground. I
agree that you do look out for the best interests of Koha and I think
that a more stable Koha is in the best interests of the software and
the community.

Nicole