[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu May 12 12:30:52 CEST 2011

Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>
> Over the last couple of weeks, comments and mails both on and off list
> have made me think that maybe I am out of step with what the community
> desires. For 3.6 quality was still the major goal, but perhaps I have
> misjudged what others want.  This has resulted in sleepless nights and
> quite a large amount of self doubt.
[...]
> Comments?

I think you're right.  We're reworking ourselves to meet this
policy (it will be good for the soul!) and should be back on
board properly soon.  I'd be disappointed to see the process
change just as we really got it figured out!

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/