[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu May 12 16:32:16 CEST 2011

Le 12/05/2011 16:25, Linda Culberson a écrit :
> Sorry, if I overstepped by  voicing my opinion, since I'm not sure I
> even get a vote.
Nope, you haven't overstepped anything. We are specially listening to
newbies opinion. Old timers like chris & me may have experience, but
newbies may have ideas. That's one of the reason why, after being RM for
2 versions I've been happy to see someone else, with a lot of ideas,
being a candidate ( as chris said: it was not the best decision i've
"voted", but it's easy to say that now we know what happened -see
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2011-February/027657.html if
you don't know-  )

--
Paul POULAIN