[Koha-devel] bugzilla old entries

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue May 17 15:11:23 CEST 2011

> I've added a custom search "very old" displaying bugs that haven't been
> updated for more than 1 year. That's 295.

I don't see your saved search. Did you share it?

> I feel we will never be able to take care of all those bugs, and many if
> not most of them are related to problems on now-unmaintained versions of
> Koha.

I don't think we should mark bugs "wontfix" just because they're old.
I think many of the bugs might still be valid, whether or not they
have the correct version assignment.

> So i'd like to close all of them and mark them "wontfix". Does anyone
> think it's a bad idea ?

I think it is not a good idea. Better to have a bug open and showing
up in searches in case someone is looking to file a new one for the
same issue.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer