[Koha-devel] bugzilla old entries

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue May 17 15:37:56 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

I agree with Owen that we should not mark those old bugs WONTFIX

Additionally I think we have do differentiate between bugs and enhancements:

For bugs I think the proper way doing it is retesting the bug and updating it.

Enhancements need to be revisited. If Koha can still not do what was suggested the bug should be left open.
If it's a really bad idea, mark WONTFIX.

Getting them off our lists will not solve the problem and if the bug is filed again the original bug reporter won't get any updates about the status.

Katrin