[Koha-devel] Update database changes proposal [IMPORTANT]

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Sat Nov 5 08:32:17 CET 2011

It seems to be a great evolution, but there is something which I think I
don't understand:
> * there won't be any conflict anymore of a patch applied and your .XXXX
> file not applying anymore, needing a rebase
Ok there will be no more conflicts in the updatedatabase.pl file, but
what about the YAML file? It still the same problem. If you have
versions 001 and 002, and you add a localversion after them, and then a
new version 003 is pushed into master. If you try to apply the patch,
there will be a conflit, isn't it?

--
Julian Maurice<julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre