[Koha-devel] Date picker (bz 7182)

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Sun Nov 6 07:56:26 CET 2011

Le 06/11/2011 11:22, Paul Poulain a écrit :
> Hello world,
>
> As we've said previously, the Koha datepicker is out of date,
> unmaintained, and we should go for a jquery one.
> It doesn't matter which one we choose for me, but let's choose one.
> Anyone an opinion ?
>
> owen, you'll probably a more important voice than anyone else here.
>
> Everybody: please answer on this thread or on bug 7182, thanks.

I suggest that we take the datepicker widget which comes with jQuery UI
project. It comes with a lot of features, and it seems that it's well
maintened.
Moreover, the jQuery UI provides some other useful widgets, like
autocomplete (to replace the YUI one), and all of the jQuery UI library
is compatible with our version of jQuery (1.3.2).

--
Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre