[Koha-devel] Date picker (bz 7182)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sun Nov 6 11:50:42 CET 2011

Le 06/11/2011 07:56, Julian Maurice a écrit :
> Le 06/11/2011 11:22, Paul Poulain a écrit :
>> Hello world,
>>
>> As we've said previously, the Koha datepicker is out of date,
>> unmaintained, and we should go for a jquery one.
>> It doesn't matter which one we choose for me, but let's choose one.
>> Anyone an opinion ?
>>
>> owen, you'll probably a more important voice than anyone else here.
thanks Cait for pointing Owen already has open bug 5778 for this. both
are now linked, and we've the answer to my question.

If someone submit a patch: I think we shouldn't require that all the
dates pickers are changed. We can handle old and new datepickers for
some time. Requesting to have a "big bang" change here will result in
nothing being submitted as it's a big task. And probably a lot of
conflicts would appear.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com