[Koha-devel] sending patches to koha-patches mailing list ?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Oct 14 21:30:24 CEST 2011

Robin Sheat <robin at catalyst.net.nz>
> Keep in mind that sending to the list is very easy, maybe people are
> doing it the hard way.
>
> What I do is:
>
> git bz attach HEAD
> git send-email --to=kpatches HEAD^  # [...]

That's doesn't work for me.  For various reasons, I want my email sent
from one of three email hosts, not from git on a development server.
So I need to format-patch on the server, then copy it across and send
it from elsewhere.  Not as easy as git bz.

I'm guessing that people who use SPF or DKIM might have similar needs,
but I don't often use them.

> This said, auto-sending from bugzilla would be great, I'm just hoping to
> make it easier until someone finds the time to do that :)

Sounds good.  I don't see a problem with it.  Anyone?

Regards,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha