[Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress error - Koha 3.05

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Tue Sep 13 22:34:54 CEST 2011

For sending emails .... Is there a way to make the To: and From: addresses different in the auto generated messages?   I am getting error messages that we are sending to and from the same address.

It looks like koha is using the admin address (KohaAdminEmailAddress) for both.

I am wondering if there is a configuration setting we are missing.

David W. Hartman
Global Business Technology Strategy Library