[Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress error - Koha 3.05

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Tue Sep 13 23:57:38 CEST 2011

Well, this is just a guess, so sorry if I'm way off here.

Are these messages patron update emails? I wonder if you're testing the patron update notification with an account that has the same email address as your admin user, thus it *looks* like the to and from are the same. What's really happening, I think (totally not sure! At all!) is that it's sending the notice FROM the patron's user entered address, TO the koha admin email, which happen to be the same.

Plausible?

Liz Rea
lrea at nekls.org