[Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress error - Koha 3.05

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Wed Sep 14 00:08:28 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply. :)  i dont think thats it.  The kohaadmin email we are using is a library email address and the user record was a non- library related individual user.

Keep the thoughts coming! This is the last hurdle then I won't be bugging y'all ... And maybe I can help someone!

Sent from my iPhone! Pardon typos, etc.