[Koha-devel] link_bibs_to_authorities.pl can corrupt records

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Feb 14 10:59:23 CET 2012

Le 27/01/2012 19:41, Paul a écrit :
> At 04:07 PM 1/27/2012 +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
>         - I installed Apache as worker + fastcgi rather than prefork

I'm highly interested by more information for this topic.
Could you give me/us some details about your Apache configuration file ?
how did you setup fastcgi ? Did it work for both staff & opac ?
Thanks for your feedback, it can be a very very important topic in the
next weeks.
During the hackfest in Marseille, next month, we will have a group
dedicated to working on persistency.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com