[Koha-devel] link_bibs_to_authorities.pl can corrupt records

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Thu Feb 16 17:49:53 CET 2012

At 10:59 AM 2/14/2012 +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
>Le 27/01/2012 19:41, Paul a écrit :
> > At 04:07 PM 1/27/2012 +0100, Paul Poulain wrote:
> >         - I installed Apache as worker + fastcgi rather than prefork
>
>I'm highly interested by more information for this topic.
>Could you give me/us some details about your Apache configuration file ?
>how did you setup fastcgi ? Did it work for both staff & opac ?
>Thanks for your feedback, it can be a very very important topic in the
>next weeks. [snip]

I'll try and dig out my notes, especially on the .conf files.  On the
install, I just followed the "manual" and had no problems.

As to making it work and the various timing advantages (and your question
re: OPAC and Staff), I'm in the middle of rebuilding my sand-box and would
ask if you could wait a few days on answers as I don't really want to risk
upsetting the production server.

Best - Paul