[Koha-devel] deafult for biblio.frameworkcode

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Mon Jan 9 16:31:15 CET 2012

Hi.
This does open up possibilities for loading bib data directly into a
particular framework.  Currently for data loading I have not found any
way to load bib records into anything but default framework and then
with SQL change the frameworkcode for a range of biblionumbers (if I
remembered to catch the numbers).  Even if this is not automatically
done as part of this change we could run sql to change the framework
dependent on the contents of the subfield of 942 field.  Hopefully the
act of loading the bib data would not overwrite the 942 subfield as
"default" (as currently bibs are loaded into default), if you see what I
mean.

Sounds a positive move to me.

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited
email: ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com