[Koha-devel] Bugzilla workflow (bug 7245)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Jan 12 16:41:49 CET 2012

Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>
> Quite simple really, the bug submitter has not tested and marked it resolved.
> We are at step 8 of
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bug-enhancement-patch_Workflow
>
> (Bug closer: the person who checked that the bug is now fixed. Can be
> the reporter, it's preferred that the patch writer is not the closer.)

One of two things seems a bit confusing there:

 Maybe the "bug closer" is slightly misnamed and should be replaced
by "bug reporter or QA worker" to make it clear who should do this
because I think many of us are used to patch writers closing bugs
in other projects.

 Maybe the task is misdescribed and the patch writer should set it
RESOLVED, then the bug closer sets it to VERIFIED, which would be
more like as described in
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/page.cgi?id=fields.html

Hope that helps,