[Koha-devel] Bugzilla workflow (bug 7245)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Jan 12 16:51:22 CET 2012

Le 12/01/2012 16:41, MJ Ray a écrit :
>  Maybe the task is misdescribed and the patch writer should set it
> RESOLVED, then the bug closer sets it to VERIFIED, which would be
> more like as described in
> http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/page.cgi?id=fields.html
So the workflow would be:
NEW > Patch sent > signed-off > passed QA > pushed > resolved > fixed
?
I'm OK with it, but i've a question: as the RM set "pushed", couldn't he
move to "resolved" as well, the reporter or someone else saying "fixed".
And the workflow would finally be:
NEW > Patch sent > signed-off > passed QA > resolved (pushed) > fixed

many/most projects work this way I think. Once a patch has been applied,
the problem is resolved from dev point of view. The reporter just
confirm by marking "FIXED".

Question to RMaint = is it worth having one more status I would set, to
tell you, after pushing on master, that you should/must apply the bug
also on stable ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com