[Koha-devel] I need to enter through a WebService data users who enroll in the University

Christian Calle Jahuira christianjcj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:08:19 CET 2012

Dear Friends

Congratulations on the 2012 and have plenty of glory.

I have the following problem, I'm using Koha and need to incorporate
data through
a WebService users who enroll in college to my mysql database, I inject the
Borrowers table.

PD. We have updated users every management and is a constant problem.

I would appreciate any help please.

--
Christian Jhonny Calle Jahuira
TUTOR ELEARNING  - UMSA