[Koha-devel] Bugzilla (small) change

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 18 13:50:33 CET 2012

Le 18/01/2012 13:16, Marcel de Rooy a écrit :
> I would favor removing Patch-sent. The modification date has been updated for a lot of reports anyway because of the last change.
>
> And repeating my question of a few days ago to Ian and the list: Could we add a field for creation date of last attachment? This would be even more accurate than last change date. The information must be in Bugzilla somewhere because it is displayed in the Attachments block.
I've investigated bugzilla configuration, and I can't find anything
about that.
I suspect we can display only informations that is related to the bug
itself. For anything with a 1-n relation => you can't have it on the
list. it seems to be true for comments, modif history, patches

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com