[Koha-devel] Bug-enhancement patch Workflow

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Jan 18 14:26:27 CET 2012

Hi All,

See http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Bug-enhancement-patch_Workflow

What should we add to this page about the new Pushed to Master / Pushed to Stable status?

How can we prevent that further development on a report (followups etc.) interferes with the process of selecting patches for the maintenance branch?

Example: If I have a new followup 2 after patch 1 has been pushed to master, I would like to change status directly to Needs Signoff for patch 2. (But in the meantime Chris N may select patch 1 for maintenance. How? )

Any input is welcome, especially from Chris N here, I suppose..

Marcel