[Koha-devel] A C4::Logger module would be useful ?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jul 4 13:57:03 CEST 2012

Le 05/06/2012 17:58, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
>     Something like Koha::Tools::Logger or Koha::Internal::Logger, or
>     whatever express that the Logger module is related to internals of Koha.
Reviving this thread : We have a "Tools" module in Koha, using
Koha::Tools::Foo could be confusing.

I spoke of this with Joubu, he will submit in the next days a patch
using Koha::Utils::Logger.pm, and I suggest to adopt Koha::Utils:: to
put generic Koha utilities.

bug 8190 will probably be to sign-off before the end of the week ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com