[Koha-devel] QAing patches

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Jul 5 11:26:55 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I would like to add some thoughts to the discussion.

For me 'neutral' or 'different company' has another dimension. As we all have learned (sometimes painfully) - libraries don't work the same everywhere. We have different workflows and sometimes different ideas about how things are supposed to work.

And for me that's another reason why I think a different set of eyes on each patch or feature is good and really needed. It helps us to not concentrate on the view of one library or a group of libraries, but see the bigger picture.

So my request for having someone else looking at patches from outside the scope of sponsoring library and developing company is not about trust - it's about getting another perspective.

Katrin