[Koha-devel] zebraidx errCode=109

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 25 10:15:44 CEST 2012

Op 24-07-12 19:41, Paul schreef:
> There is no 'koha-common' in /etc/init.d (nor anywhere else) on either
> the production machine or the sandbox. [All the 'koha-common*' files are
> still in the original Koha packages.]

Oh, I think I misunderstood. I had the impression that you were running
from the Debian packages. If you are not, then these won't be all set up
for you and you'll have to configure things manually.

The patch that was referred to only applies to package installations,
not git or tarball ones. I'm afraid that you'll have to work it on your
own in that case (although I'd still recommend not changing the layout
of system directories on your server, that's just asking for pain.)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.