[Koha-devel] 3.06.05 problem or not?

David Schuster dschust1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 05:50:45 CEST 2012

Earlier this week on my test system I upgraded from 3.06 to the 3.06.05 -
everything went well and it asked me when I went into the web installer to
do the upgrade.

Today I reloaded the data in the mysql with a fresh database and when I
logged into the web it didn't ask me to upgrade.  In the past it always has
so now I'm wondering if I did something wrong or if there is a problem in
upgrading an older mysql  when running 3.06.05.

I had hoped to go live on Tuesday with 3.06.05, but now I'm concerned that
my database isn't upgraded right.  Is there a way to manually run the
upgrade on the database that you would normally see with the web login?

Dazed and confused - concerned!

--
David Schuster
Plano ISD