[Koha-devel] 3.06.05 problem or not?

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun Jun 3 13:41:43 CEST 2012

David,

You can run installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl directly. That's what I
usually do. I haven't had any problems with upgrading to 3.6.5, but there
have been a few times when for no apparent reason updatedatabase was not
trigged. You may want to check what version the About page reports that
you're running, just in case there's anything peculiar about what it's set
to in your production system (you can manually set it back in the "Local
Use" pane if it's wrong).

Regards,
Jared

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM, David Schuster <dschust1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Earlier this week on my test system I upgraded from 3.06 to the 3.06.05 -
> everything went well and it asked me when I went into the web installer to
> do the upgrade.
>
> Today I reloaded the data in the mysql with a fresh database and when I
> logged into the web it didn't ask me to upgrade.  In the past it always has
> so now I'm wondering if I did something wrong or if there is a problem in
> upgrading an older mysql  when running 3.06.05.
>
> I had hoped to go live on Tuesday with 3.06.05, but now I'm concerned that
> my database isn't upgraded right.  Is there a way to manually run the
> upgrade on the database that you would normally see with the web login?
>
> Dazed and confused - concerned!
>
> --
> David Schuster
> Plano ISD
> Library Technology Coordinator

Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(phone) +1 (917) 727-3445
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/