[Koha-devel] [DISCUSSION] Database schema & coding guidelines

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:24:56 CEST 2012

My favorite solution is to use DBix::Class. With the proper mappings
only keys should really need to be unique. Eventually, the table
classes could in theory hold much of the model code that is in various
C4 modules, in an object-oriented manner.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )